- How do I make a donation?
- There are several ways to donate:
Online: Click here to donate using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover card, or PayPal account.
Phone: Use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card by calling (314)241-1600
Mail: Send a check or money order to The National Children’s Cancer Society, Attn: Trish Collins, 500 North Broadway, Suite 1850, St. Louis, MO 63102.
- Are there other ways I can support the organization?
- There are several other ways to support the organization:
Agelity/NCCS Prescription Drug Card – Save on your prescriptions and help children with cancer when you use the NCCS discount card.
Best Western – Redeem points for an NCCS donation.
Hartwell Holdings – Purchase 5 Star brand gaming products sold exclusively at WalMart & Walmart.com.
- How do I include the NCCS in my will?
- Inquiries regarding contributions through planned giving (wills, stocks and property) as well as through charitable remainder trusts should be directed to Amy Stone at 314.446.5221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I donate clothing, hats, toys or other items to the NCCS?
- The NCCS only accepts donations of clothing and other small household items through our thrift and recycling partners. Click here to find a thrift operator in your area.
- My child has cancer. How do I get financial assistance?
- The NCCS is here to help. Click here for detailed information on the assistance we provide.
- What is the NCCS mission?
- The NCCS provides emotional, financial and educational support to children with cancer, their families and survivors.