The NCCS Children’s Champions are the most dedicated and generous supporters of The National Children’s Cancer Society. This esteemed group of philanthropic leaders are at the forefront of our work to get children to lifesaving cancer treatment— NO MATTER WHAT.
NCCS Children’s Champions give annually at one of the following levels:
- Bronze Medalist: $1,000
- Silver Medalist: $2,500
- Gold Medalist: $5,000
- Platinum Medalist: $10,000
- Olympian Medalist: $25,000+
We rely upon the remarkable commitment of NCCS Children’s Champions to ease the burden for children and families navigating childhood cancer. The reliable-and much appreciated-financial support of this elite group of contributors provides our organization the agility and resources to assist families in the most direct and meaningful ways possible.
Because no family should go through childhood cancer alone ™.
Member benefits include:
- Recognition on the NCCS website
- Personal email on NCCS program updates and expansions from CEO
- Specially branded newsletters with highlights featuring a child, a noteworthy donation, or an insider update
- NCCS recorded messages from children, family members, and Beyond the Cure Scholarship recipients expressing their appreciation for your support
- Gift acknowledgement letter
For more information and/or to become an NCCS Children’s Champion, please contact Director of Philanthropy Amy Stone at email@example.com or 314-446-5221.