Join us for the 8th Annual “An Evening with the Cardinals”
Join Cardinals Hall of Famers Ted Simmons and Ozzie Smith for the eighth year of this celebrated event that supports families battling childhood cancer. These esteemed players will talk, laugh and reminisce about their careers with the St. Louis Cardinals with emcee and voice of the Cardinals, Dan McLaughlin. This memorable evening also includes dinner and silent and live auctions featuring one-of-a-kind memorabilia.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Grand Ballroom
1820 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
6:00pm- Private photo session with the Cardinals and silent auction
6:45pm – Dinner and live auction
8:00pm – Program
- Reservation for one at the dinner/ program
- 8”x10” commemorative photograph with a Cardinal
- Valet parking
- Tax-deductible amount of this contribution is $100
We have many different sponsorship packages available. View and/or download sponsorship information here. For questions and/or to secure your sponsorship, contact Kadie Schuermann at email@example.com or 314.446.5226.
- Valet and self-parking are available at the side entrance to St. Louis Union Station Hotel on 20th Street, behind Maggie O’Brien’s. Directions can be found here.
- The silent auction will be conducted via mobile bidding so please bring your mobile device fully charged. Business attire.
- Net proceeds help ensure children with cancer get to the lifesaving treatments they need. NO MATTER WHAT.
The 8th annual “An Evening with the Cardinals” was a tremendous success! This NCCS signature event took place on Saturday, January 11, 2020, in St. Louis, MO, and featured St. Louis Cardinals Hall-of-Famers and MLB Hall-of-Famers Ted Simmons & Ozzie Smith. Dan McLaughlin, voice of the Cardinals, moderated a question-and-answer session with the players as they shared cherished and humorous memories from their time with the St. Louis Cardinals.
The evening kicked off with a VIP cocktail reception where St. Louis Cardinals Manager Mike Shildt discussed the upcoming season. The event also featured silent and live auctions featuring one-of-a-kind memorabilia and unique packages.
The NCCS was proud to honor the Woods family for the bravery and resiliency shown by their son Matthew, who is a brain tumor survivor. Watch Matthew’s inspiring story.
The 2020 event raised nearly $400,000 for families battling childhood cancer. We are deeply grateful to our sponsors, donors, and attendees for helping us ensure families like Matthew’s don’t go through childhood cancer alone.
Mark your calendars now for the 9th annual “An Evening with the Cardinals” on Saturday, January 16th, 2021!