Join us for the 8th Annual “An Evening with the Cardinals”
Join Cardinals Hall of Famers Ted Simmons and Ozzie Smith for the eighth year of this celebrated event that supports families battling childhood cancer. These esteemed players will talk, laugh and reminisce about their careers with the St. Louis Cardinals with emcee and voice of the Cardinals, Dan McLaughlin. This memorable evening also includes dinner and silent and live auctions featuring one-of-a-kind memorabilia.
Saturday, January 11, 2020
St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Grand Ballroom
1820 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
6:00pm- Private photo session with the Cardinals and silent auction
6:45pm – Dinner and live auction
8:00pm – Program
- Reservation for one at the dinner/ program
- 8”x10” commemorative photograph with a Cardinal
- Valet parking
- Tax-deductible amount of this contribution is $100
We have many different sponsorship packages available. View and/or download sponsorship information here. For questions and/or to secure your sponsorship, contact Kadie Schuermann at email@example.com or 314.446.5226.
- Valet and self-parking are available at the side entrance to St. Louis Union Station Hotel on 20th Street, behind Maggie O’Brien’s. Directions can be found here.
- The silent auction will be conducted via mobile bidding so please bring your mobile device fully charged. Business attire.
- Net proceeds help ensure children with cancer get to the lifesaving treatments they need. NO MATTER WHAT.