The NCCS provides financial assistance for families during treatment and college scholarships for childhood cancer survivors.
If you know of a family in need that meets our guidelines, please review the following:
- The family will need to complete an application for financial assistance. Please be sure all required documentation is submitted with the application.
- A letter from a member of the child's treatment team needs to accompany the application and must include the following:
- Child's full name, date of birth, diagnosis, and social security number
- Past treatment information
- Treatment plan for the next 60 days
- Other community resources being utilized
The completed application and letter may be sent via fax, email or mail to:
The National Children's Cancer Society
1 South Memorial Drive, Suite 800
St. Louis, MO 63102
The Beyond the Cure scholarship program is awards college scholarships to survivors under the age of 25 diagnosed before the age of 18. Click here to learn about the program.