Annual Reports and Form 990 | FAQs | Board Members

Annual Report

Annual Reports and Form 990

General Questions

Q Are there NCCS chapters in other cities?
A No. The national office of the NCCS is located in St. Louis, Missouri. While social workers at hospitals nationwide refer families to NCCS for help, all applications for financial assistance are processed at the national office.

Financial Assistance Questions

Please visit our Financial Assistance section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Volunteer Questions

Q How can I volunteer?
A You can help raise funds for NCCS by organizing a special event in your area. If you are interested in volunteering at a local hospital, please contact that hospital directly. For additional information, please click here.


Q How do I make a financial contribution to NCCS?
A There are several ways to donate:

1. Online: Visit our secure website at the secure website using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express,or Discover card. Click here to donate online.

2. Phone: Use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card by calling (314)241-1600

3. Mail: Send a check or money order to The National Children's Cancer Society, Attn: Trish Collins, 500 North Broadway, Suite 800, St. Louis, MO 63102. Inquiries regarding contributions through planned giving (wills, stocks and property) as well as through charitable remainder trusts should be directed to the Director of Major Gifts or by calling or writing the address and telephone number listed above.

Can I donate clothing, hats, toys or other items to the NCCS?
A The NCCS only accepts clothing donations through qualified thrift operations. For more information on this program, please click here.

Can I donate my hair to the NCCS?
A No. "Wigs for Kids" is another not-for-profit organization that provides hair replacement solutions for children affected by hair loss due to chemotherapy and other conditions. You can find guidelines and instructions by clicking here.

Charity Vending

Please visit our Charity Vending section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Global Outreach Program

Global Outreach Help Children with Cancer  NCCS

Please visit our Global Outreach section for answers to frequently asked questions.


Q Where can I get more information about my child’s diagnosis?
A Contact the National Cancer Institute at 800-4-CANCER. The National Cancer Institute is the United States government’s main agency for research and information about cancer.